Bella Brides Terms and Conditions
We kindly ask that you read and understand the following Terms and Conditions before paying your booking fee. This is a legal document and, upon paying your booking fee, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
To secure a booking a booking fee is required as described on the supplied invoice. The fee is deducted from the total cost of the booking.
- Booking fees are non-refundable under any circumstances. This includes, but is not limited to; situations where the booking and/or wedding is cancelled due to personal relationship breakdown, financial reasons, family situations or unforeseen circumstances including, but not limited to; health pandemics, changes to regulations, health warnings, weather events, travel limitations, venue closures.
- Your booking date is not secure until a booking fee has been received. No dates will be held without a booking fee.
- Bookings are based on the information provided so please be as accurate as possible. Following the booking fee payment, invoices will not be reduced. If a member of your party cancels, you are welcome to replace them with somebody else.
- We have a minimum number we travel out for. The number is based on the date and time of your wedding.
Although a trial is not mandatory, Bella Brides highly recommend clients to have one. If a client chooses not to have a trial there will be no time at the event to make changes and the artists will have to be given an inspiration photograph and clear directions and instructions by the client.
To secure a trial date and time booking, payment is required in advance. If a trial booking is cancelled with less than 4 weeks’ notice, the payment is non-refundable. If cancelled with more than 4 weeks’ notice, the payment may be transferred to another trial booking.
Weekend trials may be subject to time changes at short notice as the Bella Brides team are usually busy making other brides look beautiful and sometimes brides may delay us.
Payment for any service is due one month before the service date and must be cleared into Bella Brides’ account within this time unless other arrangements have been made with Bella Brides
In the event of a cancellation the following terms apply for the notice periods:
- More than 90 days Non-refundable booking fee is forfeit
- Less than 90 days 50% of the full service fee is payable
- Less than 2 weeks 100% of the full service fee is payable
Prices per service are subject to change if there is a change in the number of services required.
Cancellation of any booking must be communicated in writing, by email and will only be confirmed upon receipt of this. The complete booking fee will be retained by Bella Brides regardless of notice or reason given, due to administration and potential loss of other bookings caused by allocating your booking.
Date changes (COVID-19 affected weddings)
Bella Brides will transfer any booking fee and monies paid to a new date on one occasion only if there is availability. In the event of no availability, any money paid over and above the booking fee will be refunded.
Health and Safety
Bella Brides is not, under any circumstances, responsible for any allergic reactions to products used. The onus is on the client to give advance notification to Bella Brides if you or any of your group/wedding party have particular hypersensitivity that you are aware of.
Fees of up to $100 per hour may apply where the client causes a delay in the service delivery.
Adequate work space with a table and access to power points and suitable lighting is required by Bella Brides’ artists.
Clients will be responsible for paying artist’s parking fees where applicable or for arranging for parking for artists at the same hotel if getting ready at a hotel.
Bella Brides may charge a travel fee and this will be indicated on the invoice.
Clients will be responsible for paying for any non-standard travel fees e.g. ferry transfers, air fares etc. for Bella Brides artists
If a secondary location is required part way through an event, a travel and setup fee may apply.
Bella Brides 100% Guarantee
Bella Brides offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee for hair and makeup trials which is subject to conditions found at bellabrides.com.au and summarised as follows:
- Booking deposit must have been paid prior to trial
- Trial must have been paid for
- Inspiration photograph or detailed instructions have been supplied
- Dissatisfaction must be expressed at time of trial
- Hairstyle to be brushed out and makeup removed with no photographs to be taken.
- Only applies to bride’s trial
All terms and conditions may be subject to change. Payment of a booking fee constitutes acceptance of these terms.